Secure, accessible, touch screen ASL Bible that is perfect for visual learners and those who are deaf.
The Envision from MegaVoice brings us one step closer to seeing the Bible in a new accessible way.
Easily navigate the secure ASL video content with the intuitive, icon-driven touch screen. This durable Envision is charged through a USB-C cable. [can be paired with solar panels and backup battery, allowing Partners to reach previously unreached areas - not included with Bible]FEATURES & SPECS
- Screen: 10.1” LCD IPS (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Mini A/V port
- USB-C connector for data access/charging (cable included)
- Secure external Type-A USB OTG connector (requires encrypted content)
- Combination power and screen on/off button
- Secure external microSD card reader (requires encrypted content)1
- Secure internal storage (requires SLS cable)
- Automated and interactive firmware update from specially prepared microSD card
- Playback navigation: Play/Pause | Previous/Next file | Shuffle (all files in folder) | Repeat (single file or all files in folder) | Repeat section (user-definable) | Forward/Back 15 seconds | Manual slider playback position adjustment
- Automatic bookmarking/individual per: Audio/Video/Image folder | File within folder | Position within file
- Image viewer and slideshow functionality
- Charge internal Li-Ion battery via power supply, computer, or external power bank or solar panel2
- Durable, shock-resistant body
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.5 x 1.1” / Weight: 1.45lbs
- Hardware reset button
- Internal battery: 9600mAh Lithium Ion
- Playtime: 6 hours @ max volume and brightness3
- Charge indicator: On-screen and LED
With proper care, the player’s Lithium-Ion battery should perform well for several years. When shipped, the battery is only partially charged. You can easily charge the player using one of the methods below:
External Power Supply
For fastest charge, connect any standard “USB” charger (regulated +5VDC, minimum 300mA) (or power bank or solar panel4) to the USB-C port on the back of the Envision until the charging icon stops blinking5.
Connect the tablet from any standard computer USB port to the USB-C port on the back of the Envision until the charging icon stops blinking5.